Waking up Sunday morning, looking for a healthy breakfast option with a little flare... the list appears slim. Until NOW!
Protein packed and only 3 ingredients - It does not get any better than this!
- 1/2 banana
- 1.5 scoops of BODYLOGIX Natural Whey Decadent Chocolate Protein
- 200g egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional: Cinnamon, chocolate chips, and cocoa
- Blend all ingredients together in a Vitamix
- Cook on each side for ~5 minutes or until air bubbles appear and pancake is firm
- Keep lid on the whole time
- Protein: 56g > 252 calories
- Carb: 22g > 52 calories
- Fat: 4g > 33 calories
- Total: 337 colories
Give these bad boys a try and let me know what you think! Ps - always tastes better with a tbsp of peanut butter on top :)
Until next time, upgrade your hustle and always, #BetOnYourself